Saturday, February 13, 2010

This is getting rediculous...




Well, day 12 has turned into day 13 and still no HUSBAND! Apparently 3 inches of snow is enough to ground virtually all flight out of Atlanta this weekend. I can't even describe my dissapointment in getting a call yesterday saying that not only was his flight cancelled but he couldn't even book another one for over 24 hours. At the moment I was sitting in the nail salon, finishing my "beautifying" for my love's arrival. I'm talking clean house, clean sheets, makeup done, hair done........... all for what? Another night alone! I got up this morning... at 5:45 am... to face a day of utter chaos. I am not only coaching a game this morning but I also have Madyson's birthday party scheduled for today - 15 kids and ONE ME!!! I have vowed that I will not sleep in that bed again until he was there too. Looks like I might be crashing on the couch tonight. Terry has a flight scheduled that is due to arrive in Spokane just after 11 pm tonight given nothing "unexpected" happens between now and then. Ha Ha I say to myself! In my life I've come accustomed to expecting the unexpected! I'm not looking forward to the thought of possibly spending Valentine's Day alone.... but I would much rather have him SAFELY across the country than not here at all. Keep us in your prayers!!!

1 comment:

Kylie and crew. said...

So did he make it home tonight???