Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nashville, TN
























































As promised here are some of the pictures from the trip that I took a few weeks ago to Nashville, TN. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the annual MOPS convention for the fourth time. I was amazing! Filled with dynamic speakers and and training. I felt there filled with excitment and anticipation for the new MOPS year to begin. I was also touched as a woman and mother by some of the incredible and inspiring workshops that I attended. Our last night in town we were able to enjoy a night out on the town. Downtown Nashville is filled with talented musicians with great music filling the streets! This is definitely a place that I intend to visit again someday.

When I got home I was running on 12 hours of sleep in 4 nights! My husband (aka the best man in the world) rounded up the kids and took them all to a movie and instructed me to take a nice, long nap! I love him so much!

As for the fish pictures- those were our "dinner guests". On Friday night we ate at a restaurant called The Aquarium. They have an enormous fish tank in the center filled will every sea creature you can imagine. It was a very neat place to eat and the food was yummy! What did I eat? Grouper!

Love you all - HAPPY FALL!
-Amy

1 comment:

Kylie and crew. said...

Sounds like fun! I think I'm going to have to check out MOPS in Missoula.